Turbocharge Your Sequencing
High Speed: 22 hrs ~24 hrs for PE150 sequencing (V3.0*); 24 hrs ~30 hrs for PE150 sequencing (V2.0**)
High Flexibility: 4 Flow Cells, PE150, and PE100 at the same time
Ultra-high Throughput: up to 7 Tb (V3.0*) / 6 Tb (V2.0**) per day; high quality data around the clock
* DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Reagent Kit V3.0** DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Reagent Kit V2.0
|No. of Flow Cell per run||4|
|No. of lanes/Flow Cell||1|
|Max reads/Flow Cell*||5800 M** / 5000 M***|
* The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.
**Max reads/Flow Cell based on using DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Reagent Kit V3.0
***Max reads/Flow Cell based on using DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Reagent Kit V2.0
|Prodoct Name||Reads Lengths||Data Output||Data QualityQ30*||Run Time**|
|DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Set V3.0||PE100||1.16 Tb ~4.64 Tb||>85%||16 hrs ~18 hrs|
|PE150||1.75 Tb ~7 Tb||>85%||22 hrs ~24 hrs|
DNBSEQ-T7RS High-throughput Sequencing Set V2.0
1 Tb ~4 Tb
20 hrs ~22 hrs
1.5 Tb ~6 Tb
24 hrs ~30 hrs
* The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
** Run time includes Flow Cell loading, sequencing, base calling, etc. Cal. is a binary file format generated by MGI Sequencer basecall software.
- Product Model*
*Only for model classification.
**For research only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Operating Environment Requirements
Temperature: 19℃~25℃; fluctuation < 2°C per hour
Relative Humidity: 30%RH ~ 80%RH; non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 80 kPa~106 kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
Altitude: Below 2000 meters
- Control Computer Configurations***
CPU: Intel CORE I7-7700 4 Core×2 3.6 GHz
Internal Storage: 16 Gb RAM
HDD: 1 Tb
SSD: 128 G
Operating System: Windows 10
***Support the computer configurations and system updates
- Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
Power Type: 200 V~240 V, 50/60 Hz, 30 A
Rated Power: 3000 VA
Dimensions(L×W×H): 1656 mm×903 mm×1815 mm
Net Weight: 765 Kg
- Bandwidth for Network Connection
300 Mb/s: For local storage network uploads
4000 Mb/s: For Fastq computing uploads
500 Mb/s: For Data analysis uploads
- ViewsMGI's DNBSEQ-T7* Receives Approval for Clinical Use in South Koreamarks another significant step for MGI into the South Korean market to provide cutting-edge sequenc...
- ViewsMGI DNBSEQ-T7 Empowers Yingzi Gene in the Transformation of Industry-University-Research and Application Innovation of Molecular BreedingMGI proprietary DNBSEQ™ sequencing platform, DNBSEQ-T7*, supports 4 flow cells and output 6TB of h...
- ViewsMGI's DNBSEQ-T7 Powers YUCEBIO to Accelerate the Development of Clinical Application of Tumor Immunodiagnosis and TreatmentIn 2019, MGI and YUCEBIO reached a strategic cooperation agreement “Over the last two decades, th...
(1) Unless otherwise informed, this StandardMPS sequencing reagent is not available in Germany, UK, Sweden, and Switzerland.