- MGIUS-R3 Robotic UltrasoundThe robotic ultrasound system MGIUS-R3 developed independently by MGI. In order to solve the problem of shortage of ultrasound doctors in rural areas and to reduce heavy workload for current doctors, MGIUS-R3 is developed by integration of robotics, teleoperation and ultrasound imaging technology. Breaking through the limitations of traditional ultrasound scanning method, MGIUS-R3 aims to improve the uneven distribution of medical resources, making ultrasound diagnosis more accessible.
- ZTRON Appliance
The ZTRON Appliance is a data platform which is designed by MGI for the high-throughput sequencers. It integrates laboratory information management system (LIMS), bioinformatics accelerator and high-performance genetic data storage.
ZTRON Appliance can be used directly in the laboratory or in the traditional data centers. It can be deployed independently and scaled out easily.
Safe and reliable, it complies with GDPR regulations and reduces IT maintenance costs.
- ZSM Sample Management Platform
MGI’s ZSM, powered by BGI’s years of experience in bio-sample management, is a sample management platform that features standardization, intelligence, automation, visualization, modules and security. ZSM has been widely used in national biobanks, national R&D institutions, tertiary hospitals and CDCs in China to successfully manage tens of millions of samples.
ZSM can serve in sample information collection, biobank management, cohort study, and more. We can provide solid service support for customers in the planning, construction, operation and expansion of their biobanks.
- ZLIMS Laboratory Information Management System
ZLIMS is a laboratory information management system developed by MGI targeting at pain points in managing laboratories of molecular biology. It supports laboratory management in the full process from bio-samples to experiment outcomes. It has been applied to successfully manage sequencing laboratories dealing with millions of samples.
The ZLIMS products are widely used in whole genome sequencing, fast pathogen identification, and COVID nucleic acid testing, enabling over 200 global customers to rapidly and efficiently manage their laboratories in a precise and traceable way.
- 5G Robotic Ultrasound Vehicle
This is a mobile ultrasound diagnosis centre. Tailor-Made Mobile Robotic Ultrasound vehicle can drive to various telemedicine scenarios, to fit community, sonographers and health centres' requirements.
Through a mobile network, it can conduct remote ultrasound diagnosis by connecting the doctor-end of MGIUS-R3 in different locations.
Sonographers can perform “remote real-time ultrasound examination” in diagnosis centres and health centres while patients are in different places and scenarios.
- DNBelab C Series High-throughput Single-cell RNA Series Library Preparation Set V2.0As one of MGI's single-cell series products, DNBelab C series HT scRNA library preparation set V2.0 contains the C4 device used for droplet generation, the flow cell for loading , library preparation reagents and data analysis package C4Tools to support the whole process of single cell 3'RNA sequencing data analysis.