Turbocharge Your Sequencing (For HotMPS Exclusively)
DNBSEQ-T7* can output 1 Tb~4 Tb of high quality data per day, widely applicable to Whole Genome Sequencing, Deep Exome Sequencing, Epigenome Sequencing, Transcriptome Sequencing, Tumour Panel and other large sequencing projects. Powered by MGI's unique DNBSEQTM Technology, DNBSEQ-T7 is using fully upgraded biochemical, fluidics, and optical systems to make sequencing more efficient and productive.
High Speed: 20 hrs~22 hrs for PE100 sequencing
High Flexibility: 4 Flow Cells, PE100 at the same time
Ultra-high Throughput: up to 4 Tb per day; high quality data around the clock
|No. of Flow Cell per run||4|
|No. of lanes/Flow Cell||1|
|Max reads/Flow Cell (1)||5000 M|
(1) The maximum number of effective reads are based on the sequencing of an internal standard library. Actual output may vary with sample types and library preparation methods.
|Reads Lengths||Data Output||Data Quality Q30 (2)||Run Time (3)|
|PE100||1 Tb~4 Tb||>85%||20 hrs~22 hrs|
(2) The percentage of base above Q30 is the average of an internal standard library over the entire run. The actual performance is affected by factors such as sample type, library quality, and insert fragment length.
(3) Run time includes Flow Cell loading, sequencing, base calling, etc. Cal. is a binary file format generated by MGI Sequencer basecall software.
- Product Model
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Operating Environment Requirements
Temperature: 19℃~25℃; fluctuation < 2°C per hour
Relative Humidity: 30% RH~80% RH; non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 80 kPa~106 kPa
Waterproof Rating: IPX0
Altitude: Below 2000 meters
- Control Computer Configurations（4）
CPU: Intel CORE I7-7700 4 Core*2 3.6 GHz
Internal Storage: 16 Gb RAM
HDD: 1 Tb
SSD: 128 G
Operating System: Windows 10
（4）Support the computer configurations and system updates
- Power & Dimensions & Net Weight
Power Type: 200 V~240 V, 50/60 Hz, 30 A
Rated Power: 3000 VA
Dimensions(L×W×H): 1656 mm×903 mm×1815 mm
Net Weight: 765 Kg
- Bandwidth for Network Connection
300 Mb/s: For local storage network uploads
4000 Mb/s: For Fastq computing uploads
500 Mb/s: For Data analysis uploads
- ViewsMGI's DNBSEQ-T7* Facilitates Ultra-deep Sequencing of High-complexity Metagenomic SamplesThanks to high-throughput sequencing technologies, shotgun metagenomic methods were made possible a...
- ViewsMGI turns a new page in the human genome era with ultra-high throughout DNBSEQ-T7 sequencer*Amidst the rapid evolution of DNA sequencing technologies in past years, the industry has been worki...
- ViewsMolbreeding Releases the Application Data of Porcine 50K Porcine Panel Based on DNBSEQ-T7 Sequencing Platform*As the pioneer of liquid chip application in agriculture, Molbreeding is committed to improving the ...
*This sequencer is only available in selected countries, and its software has been specially configured to be used in conjunction with MGI’s HotMPS sequencing reagents exclusively.
**This sequencing reagent is only available in selected countries.
DNBSEQ-T7RS (Cat.No.900-000599-00) whose software has been configured for HotMPS MUST be used in conjunction with MGI’s HotMPS sequencing reagent, and MUST NOT be used with MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group). This is important because (i) such sequencers will not work effectively with MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group); and (ii) the use of such reagents will give rise to the risk of patent infringement proceedings. Use of MGI’s CoolMPS or StandardMPS reagents (or with any reagents containing a 3’O-azidomethyl blocking group) with such sequencers will invalidate any warranty which may have been provided by MGI, and any liability for intellectual property infringement arising from the use of such reagents is excluded from any IP indemnity.