Based on the technique from combinatorial Probe-Anchor Synthesis (cPAS) and DNA Nanoballs (DNB) sequencing，BGISEQ-50 is a sharp, dedicated and smart high-throughput sequencing platform. It adopts high precision parts and has a built-in independent sample reagent loading reservoir and full-automatic reagent needle penetration system. The simplified structure can realize multiple automatic functions, including sample loading, sequencing and data analyzing. The compact size makes it easier to be placed. It has specific applicability for basic sequencing projects in clinical and scientific research. Furthermore, it accommodates operation even under low-pressure environment at high altitude.
Available Applications and Read Length
· Built-in sample loading system for simple one touch operation;
· Applies in 3000 meters’ altitude;
· As fast as 10h from sample preparation to report generation.
· Alternative sample preparation system BGISP-100.
READ LENGTH Average Effective Signal Point AVERAGE OUTPUT
BGISEQ-50 High-throughput Sequencing Set (SE50)
Application：NIPT, PGS/PGD, Rapid pathogen test, Chromosomal abnormality detection,
RNA-Seq(fixed quantities), Small RNA, ChiP-Seq, etc.
Research Reproductive Health Pathogens fast inspection High Altitude Zone
Sample —— Sample Preparation —— Loading Sequence —— Analysis Report
* For preparation of gene sequencing samples, please refer to data about BGISP-100 automated sample
preparation system for more information.
Application Scenarios/Application Labels