MGIUS-R3, the robotic ultrasound system developed independently by Shenzhen MGI Co., Ltd
(MGI). In order to solve the problem of shortage of ultrasound doctors in rural areas and heavy workload for
current doctors, MGIUS-R3 is developed by integration of robotics, teleoperation and ultrasound imaging
technology. Breaking through the limitations of traditional ultrasound scanning method, bridging the gap
between time and space, improving the uneven distribution of medical resources, providing the best
medical service to all.
MGIUS-R3 Robotic Ultrasound System
- Ergonomic designed console with aluminum alloy integrated body, durable and elegant appearance.
- Reasonable layout for all the components without interference.
- High performance portable ultrasound equipment, flexible and adjustable position, easily to use.
- Compacted design convenient for bedside examination.
Reasonable balance weight based on precise calculation and rigorous structural design. Maintain
the solid state even under working.
Remote Operation and Realtime Diagnosis
The system support precise remote control through the network signal; response time is in
milliseconds, and nationwide coverage has been enabled in China.
The robotic arm is capable of scanning a space area of diameter 800mm with great flexibility; the
precision of repeated positioning on the same spot being up to ±0.1mm; this helps physicians to
highlight problem spots and make diagnosis simple.
The doctor has total power over the setup parameters of ultrasound images (such as, Gain
control, depth control and frequency change) remotely via the user interface.
Doctor can communicate smoothly with patients through high-definition video voice system, which
bridging the gap between two sides.
Built-in Smart Workstation System
- Reasonable permission control ensures data security.
The integrated functions of patient registration, image acquisition, diagnostic editing, case inquiry,
one-stop data management system and comprehensive functions results in improved work
The large-capacity built-in hard disk is compatible with a variety of formats such as USB and DVD-
RW, allowing for hassle-free data storage.
- Real-time force feedback applied between the probe and the human body.
- A smart force protection mechanism as well as an emergency stop to keep the patient safe.
Remote and extreme environments; Community health centers; Mobile workstations